Looking for a really simple Easter Bonnet idea? Don’t stress – we have it covered for you!
This is very simple and cheep to make, and yet very effective! All you need is:
- Left over egg shells
- Orange and brown tissue paper
- Hay or raffia
- Small decorative chicks
Firstly I asked my friend, who has a horse, I if I could have a tiny bit of her hay. We had eggs for breakfast and kept the eggshells. We had coloured tissue paper in my daughters cutting and sticking box and some glue. I ordered the small chicks in advance.
Here’s how we made our Easter bonnet:
- Glue the rim of the hat and stick the hay on top.
- Glue the eggshells and place them on top of the hay.
- Glue the chicks in the middle of the cracked eggshells.
- Tear up brown tissue paper and stick it to the top of the hat.
- Role up orange tissue paper and glue in place to make carrots. Then glue small pieces of green card on top of the carrots.
- Make a sign if you would like to, but this is not essential.
To help you find useful products that I recommend, this post contains Amazon affiliate links.