Just in time for Halloween, kids of all ages will enjoy creeating this adorable paper plate bat. I love creating crafts from regular household items, and this one has a personal touch by adding hand prints.
You will need:
How to make a paper plate bat:
- Cut up the black tissue paper into small squares.
- Glue the black tissue paper onto the paper plate until all the white area is covered.
- Cut out a red mouth, white teeth and two white eyes and glue them on the paper plate.
- Use blue paint to make hand prints on the white card, then wait for them to dry.
- Cut out the hand prints, then glue them onto the back of the paper plate.
We stuck these cute paper plate bats to our window to make a fun spooky display, just in time for Halloween.
Find more fun spooky Halloween activities here.
To help you find useful products that I recommend, this post contains Amazon affiliate links