This simple Christmas card is great to send out to friends and family from your little ones. It doesn’t take a lot of time which is perfect for children who are on the go all the time. It allows children to create their own designs without having to worry about being neat and precise.
How to make a Christmas tree Christmas card
You will need:
- Fold a piece of white card in half and draw a triangle on the front.
2. Cut out the triangle.
3. Get a piece of green paper and cut it into a rectangle, so that it is just big enough to cover the triangle.
4. Get your little one to use finger paints to paint baubles all over the green paper.
5. Open up the card and glue the green paper to the back of the triangle. At the front of the card you will see the finger print baubles. .
6. Draw on the tree base with brown pen.